STATESVILLE, NC: Cherry returns as CEO of Davis Regional Medical Center
Davis Regional Medical Center recently appointed Vince Cherry, Davis' CEO from 2000-2006, to return to the position Jan. 16. Cherry requested to be transferred from Health Management Associates, Davis' parent company, as soon as he learned the position at Davis Regional was vacant. Cherry brings years of experience working at Health Management Associates back to the regional level. HMA Vice President Steve Midkiff was interim CEO before Cherry's appointment. The previous CEO at Davis Regional, Andy Davis, left in November to pursue other opportunities within HMA.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care