STATESVILLE, NC: Cherry returns as CEO of Davis Regional Medical Center
Davis Regional Medical Center recently appointed Vince Cherry, Davis' CEO from 2000-2006, to return to the position Jan. 16. Cherry requested to be transferred from Health Management Associates, Davis' parent company, as soon as he learned the position at Davis Regional was vacant. Cherry brings years of experience working at Health Management Associates back to the regional level. HMA Vice President Steve Midkiff was interim CEO before Cherry's appointment. The previous CEO at Davis Regional, Andy Davis, left in November to pursue other opportunities within HMA.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers