POWELL, WY: Patten to be CEO at Powell Valley Healthcare
Bill Patten will move on to the CEO position at Powell Valley Healthcare. Since 2005, Patten has served as chief executive officer of St. John's Lutheran Hospital, a 25-bed medical facility in Libby, Montana. Patten will join Powell Valley on Feb. 27. Patten has 25 years of healthcare experience, including the past 15 years as chief executive officer at small, rural hospitals in the Western United States. Prior to that, he was CEO of Sitka Community Hospital, a 27-bed critical access hospital located in Sitka, Alaska. He also served as chief executive officer of Sedgwick County Health Center in Julesburg, Colorado.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts