DALLAS: Warner named chief executive officer for UT Southwestern Hospitals
UT Southwestern Medical Center has announced that Dr. John Warner has been named chief executive officer for UT Southwestern Hospitals, effective Feb. 1. As one of the leaders of the planning process for the new 460-bed hospital scheduled to open in 2015, Dr. Warner understands UT Southwestern?s clinical programs and the systems needed to support them. Formerly assistant vice president for hospital planning, Dr. Warner is an interventional cardiologist who serves as medical director of the Doris and Harry W. Bass Jr. Clinical Center for Heart, Lung, and Vascular Disease. He joined the UT Southwestern faculty in 2003 and is currently an associate professor.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically