MANCHESTER, NH: CEO leaves Catholic Medical Center
Alyson Pitman Giles, President at Catholic Medical Center, is leaving CMC after 13 years of working at the hospital, where she began as an occupational therapist. Giles will continue working at CMC as a transition consultant through June 30. Catholic Medical Center's Board of Directors agreed to Giles' departure at a board meeting this month. CMC's chief medical officer and former primary care physician, Jose Pepe, will become the organization's interim CEO, the board said.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts