MANCHESTER, NH: CEO leaves Catholic Medical Center
Alyson Pitman Giles, President at Catholic Medical Center, is leaving CMC after 13 years of working at the hospital, where she began as an occupational therapist. Giles will continue working at CMC as a transition consultant through June 30. Catholic Medical Center's Board of Directors agreed to Giles' departure at a board meeting this month. CMC's chief medical officer and former primary care physician, Jose Pepe, will become the organization's interim CEO, the board said.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers