OCALA, FL: New CEO at Ocala Health System
P. Allen Golson has been named the new CEO at Ocala Health System. Golson, 55, comes from Macon, Ga., where he has been CEO of Coliseum Health System for the past seven years. Prior to that, he was CEO of the Palmyra Medical Center in Albany, Ga. Like Ocala Health, those two organizations are part of the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) family. After close to five years of service, his predecessor, Rex Etheredge, decided to retire, and the transition will become official Feb. 20.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically