AURORA, IL: Provena Mercy Medical Center names new CEO
Maureen A. Bryant has been named President and Chief Executive Officer of Provena Mercy Medical Center, Aurora, effective February 6, 2012. Bryant's healthcare career has included more than 24 years in executive leadership positions for hospitals primarily located on the east coast. Her most recent experience has been at Morton Hospital and Medical Center in Massachusetts where she spent two years as the President and CEO and 10 years as the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Prior to joining Morton Hospital and Medical Center, Bryant was the Executive Vice President and Chief Administrative Officer at Albany Medical Center in New York for three years.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs