Executives on the Move
While healthcare continues to lead the nation in job growth, the employment landscape is ever-shifting. On Tuesday, notices of impending layoffs went out to employees of seven Louisiana State University public hospitals, as system executives prepared to implement $29 million in budget cuts ordered by Governor Bobby Jindal's administration. Nationwide, there were a number of notable moves in the C-suite:
John Commins is a senior editor with HealthLeaders Media.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers