TALLAHASSEE: Capital Regional Medical Center appoints CEO
Capital Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the appointment of Brian T. Cook, FACHE, as its new Chief Executive Officer. Cook brings several years of healthcare experience to this role, most recently as the Chief Executive Officer of HCA's Parkridge East Hospital in Chattanooga, TN. Prior to that he served as the Chief Operating Officer of Hendersonville Medical Center in Hendersonville, TN. Cook's first day at Capital Regional will be March 1.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal