BARTOW, FL: Bartow Regional names CEO
Troy DeDecker has been named CEO Bartow Regional Medical Center after serving as COO since 2010. Most recently, DeDecker served as Vice President of Operations and Interim Chief Operating Officer at HCA's Research Medical Center in Kansas City, MO. From 2001 to 2006, DeDecker served as a director at Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, KS. DeDecker earned his M.A. in Health Services Administration from the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus