BARTOW, FL: Bartow Regional names CEO
Troy DeDecker has been named CEO Bartow Regional Medical Center after serving as COO since 2010. Most recently, DeDecker served as Vice President of Operations and Interim Chief Operating Officer at HCA's Research Medical Center in Kansas City, MO. From 2001 to 2006, DeDecker served as a director at Menorah Medical Center in Overland Park, KS. DeDecker earned his M.A. in Health Services Administration from the University of Kansas School of Medicine.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013