BROOKVILLE, PA: Brookville Hospital names president
Rose Campbell has been named as president of Brookville Hospital, according to Raymond A. Graeca, CEO of Penn Highlands Healthcare, the hospital's parent company. She replaces John Sutika who held this position until becoming president of DuBois Regional Medical Center in July 2011. Gary Macioce has been interim president and will remain at the hospital in that capacity until a new CNO is hired.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts