BROOKVILLE, PA: Brookville Hospital names president
Rose Campbell has been named as president of Brookville Hospital, according to Raymond A. Graeca, CEO of Penn Highlands Healthcare, the hospital's parent company. She replaces John Sutika who held this position until becoming president of DuBois Regional Medical Center in July 2011. Gary Macioce has been interim president and will remain at the hospital in that capacity until a new CNO is hired.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction