BROOKVILLE, PA: Brookville Hospital names president
Rose Campbell has been named as president of Brookville Hospital, according to Raymond A. Graeca, CEO of Penn Highlands Healthcare, the hospital's parent company. She replaces John Sutika who held this position until becoming president of DuBois Regional Medical Center in July 2011. Gary Macioce has been interim president and will remain at the hospital in that capacity until a new CNO is hired.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'