DALLAS: Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children announces new leadership roles
Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children (TSRHC) today announced new appointments to its senior medical and management staff and plans to form a Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children Foundation. J.A. Herring, M.D., TSRHC orthopaedic surgeon and Chief of Staff for the past 34 years, assumes the new title Chief of Staff Emeritus and will continue to work closely with the TSRHC medical leadership team, while maintaining his pediatric orthopaedic services. Daniel J. Sucato, M.D., M.S., TSRHC orthopaedic surgeon and Director of the Sarah M. and Charles E. Seay/Martha and Pat Beard Center for Excellence in Spine Research, is named Chief of Staff and will lead the hospital's medical team. Joining Drs. Herring and Sucato on the TSRHC medical leadership team is B. Stephens Richards, M.D. Succeeding Montgomery is long-time EVP and COO Robert L. Walker, who becomes TSRHC President and CEO. Walker joined the administrative staff at TSRHC in 1979 and serving for 23 years as the day-to-operations leader.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013