FORT MEYERS: Children’s Hospital of Southwest FL hires new chief administrative officer
Dan Fink, Former CEO of Riley Hospital for Children/Indiana University Health in Indianapolis, has been hired as the new chief administrative officer for The Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida, Lee Memorial Health System announced Feb. 2. Fink will oversee the day-to-day administration of the 98-bed hospital, which is currently located inside HealthPark Medical Center in south Fort Myers. Before Riley Hospital, Fink served in leadership posts with Cook Children's Health Care System in Fort Worth, TX. Fink replaces two health system executives who had been running the hospital—Kathy Bridge-Liles, vice president of women's and children's patient care services at The Children's Hospital, and Dr. Emad Salman, director of the hospital's pediatric oncology/hematology program.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs