FOLEY, AL: Baldwin Regional Medical Center names CEO
Keith Newton has been named CEO of South Baldwin Regional Medical Center, following the death of Rich McAuliffe, hospital officials said. Newton has been interim director of the Foley hospital since McAuliffe died Dec. 8 following a three-year battle with cancer. Newton has been CFO of the hospital since May 2010. Newton has worked for Community Health Systems, which owns the hospital, since 2006.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening