ST. LOUIS: Arbuckle Appointed CFO of Ascension Health
Katherine A. Arbuckle has been named Chief Financial Officer of Ascension Health, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system. Arbuckle comes to Ascension Health from Bon Secours Health System, Inc., where she has been Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since 2006. Prior to joining Bon Secours she was Vice President, Finance for Ascension Health beginning in 2002. Earlier she was with St.Vincent Health in Indianapolis, a member of Ascension Health, and Clarian Health.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes