HYANNIS: Cape Cod Healthcare new CIO
Cape Cod Healthcare has named Jeanne M. Fallon Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO) for Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC). In this role, she is responsible for overseeing the CCHC Information Systems team and for the implementation and support of all clinical and financial Information Systems applications. Ms. Fallon joined CCHC in January 2011 as Executive Director of Information Systems. She was named Interim CIO in December 2011, before being appointed to the permanent position this month. Ms. Fallon has more than 26 years of health care information technology experience. Prior to arriving at CCHC, she was Director of Clinical Applications in Information Systems at South Shore Hospital. She earned a degree in Economics from Boston College and her Master's degree in Health Administration from Simmons College.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line