HYANNIS: Cape Cod Healthcare new CIO
Cape Cod Healthcare has named Jeanne M. Fallon Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO) for Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC). In this role, she is responsible for overseeing the CCHC Information Systems team and for the implementation and support of all clinical and financial Information Systems applications. Ms. Fallon joined CCHC in January 2011 as Executive Director of Information Systems. She was named Interim CIO in December 2011, before being appointed to the permanent position this month. Ms. Fallon has more than 26 years of health care information technology experience. Prior to arriving at CCHC, she was Director of Clinical Applications in Information Systems at South Shore Hospital. She earned a degree in Economics from Boston College and her Master's degree in Health Administration from Simmons College.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care