HYANNIS: Cape Cod Healthcare new CIO
Cape Cod Healthcare has named Jeanne M. Fallon Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO) for Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC). In this role, she is responsible for overseeing the CCHC Information Systems team and for the implementation and support of all clinical and financial Information Systems applications. Ms. Fallon joined CCHC in January 2011 as Executive Director of Information Systems. She was named Interim CIO in December 2011, before being appointed to the permanent position this month. Ms. Fallon has more than 26 years of health care information technology experience. Prior to arriving at CCHC, she was Director of Clinical Applications in Information Systems at South Shore Hospital. She earned a degree in Economics from Boston College and her Master's degree in Health Administration from Simmons College.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs