HYANNIS: Cape Cod Healthcare new CIO
Cape Cod Healthcare has named Jeanne M. Fallon Vice President and Chief Information Officer (CIO) for Cape Cod Healthcare (CCHC). In this role, she is responsible for overseeing the CCHC Information Systems team and for the implementation and support of all clinical and financial Information Systems applications. Ms. Fallon joined CCHC in January 2011 as Executive Director of Information Systems. She was named Interim CIO in December 2011, before being appointed to the permanent position this month. Ms. Fallon has more than 26 years of health care information technology experience. Prior to arriving at CCHC, she was Director of Clinical Applications in Information Systems at South Shore Hospital. She earned a degree in Economics from Boston College and her Master's degree in Health Administration from Simmons College.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?