BREWER, ME: Eastern Maine Healthcare names CFO
Derrick O. Hollings, CPA, has been named senior vice president and CFO to EMHS. Hollings has more than 25 years experience in healthcare financial management. He has an entrepreneurial background and developed a national network of ambulatory surgery centers and a company that provides medical practice web portals to physicians. Hollings comes to EMHS from United Medical Center in Washington, D.C. During his two and a half year tenure there, Hollings filled two separate roles; executive vice president of hospital operations and CFO. Hollings, who is a graduate of University of Alabama at Birmingham, spent half of his career at academic medical centers and the other half working at community hospitals and joint venture companies. Hollings is expected to begin his new duties at EMHS on April 9, 2012.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion