BOSTON: President chosen of BMC HealthNet Plan
BMC HealthNet Plan (BMCHP) has chosen Scott O'Gorman as its President following a four month, nationwide search. O'Gorman joined BMCHP as Chief Financial Officer in 2008, and since last fall has served as the organization's Interim Executive Director. Prior to his association with BMCHP, O'Gorman held the position of CFO for Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island, DentaQuest Ventures in Boston, and Delta Dental Plan of Massachusetts. He graduated from Amherst College and received an MBA from Boston College.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts