BOSTON: President chosen of BMC HealthNet Plan
BMC HealthNet Plan (BMCHP) has chosen Scott O'Gorman as its President following a four month, nationwide search. O'Gorman joined BMCHP as Chief Financial Officer in 2008, and since last fall has served as the organization's Interim Executive Director. Prior to his association with BMCHP, O'Gorman held the position of CFO for Neighborhood Health Plan of Rhode Island, DentaQuest Ventures in Boston, and Delta Dental Plan of Massachusetts. He graduated from Amherst College and received an MBA from Boston College.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US