BOYNTON BEACH, FL: Bethesda official promoted to health system President and CEO
Roger L. Kirk has been named the new President and Chief Executive Officer of Bethesda Memorial Hospital and Bethesda Healthcare System, Inc. Kirk's promotion took effect Saturday, February 18, 2012, upon the retirement of former President and CEO Robert B. Hill. Mr. Kirk joined Bethesda in 1988 as Vice President, Operations. He was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in 1994. Prior to Bethesda, Kirk was a Vice President for the Voluntary Hospitals of America, (VHA). Kirk helped develop regional hospital systems throughout the Southeast.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care