BOYNTON BEACH, FL: Bethesda official promoted to health system President and CEO
Roger L. Kirk has been named the new President and Chief Executive Officer of Bethesda Memorial Hospital and Bethesda Healthcare System, Inc. Kirk's promotion took effect Saturday, February 18, 2012, upon the retirement of former President and CEO Robert B. Hill. Mr. Kirk joined Bethesda in 1988 as Vice President, Operations. He was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in 1994. Prior to Bethesda, Kirk was a Vice President for the Voluntary Hospitals of America, (VHA). Kirk helped develop regional hospital systems throughout the Southeast.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse