ST. LOUIS: Ascension Health changes leadership
Ascension Health announced Feb. 28 a change in its Ministry Market Leadership for its Gulf Coast/Florida region. Susan Davis, RN, Ed.D, Ministry Market Leader for New York/Connecticut and CEO of St. Vincent's Health Services in Bridgeport, CT, will assume the additional duties of the Ministry Market Leader for the Gulf Coast/Florida Region effective Feb. 29, 2012. Davis also will become Interim President and CEO of Sacred Heart Health System Pensacola, Fla. on March 10, as the Sacred Heart Board and Ascension Health work to identify who will fill the CEO position on a permanent basis. In addition to Sacred Heart, the Gulf Coast/Florida Region includes Providence Hospital in Mobile, AL and St. Vincent's HealthCare in Jacksonville, FL.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers