ST. LOUIS: Ascension Health changes leadership
Ascension Health announced Feb. 28 a change in its Ministry Market Leadership for its Gulf Coast/Florida region. Susan Davis, RN, Ed.D, Ministry Market Leader for New York/Connecticut and CEO of St. Vincent's Health Services in Bridgeport, CT, will assume the additional duties of the Ministry Market Leader for the Gulf Coast/Florida Region effective Feb. 29, 2012. Davis also will become Interim President and CEO of Sacred Heart Health System Pensacola, Fla. on March 10, as the Sacred Heart Board and Ascension Health work to identify who will fill the CEO position on a permanent basis. In addition to Sacred Heart, the Gulf Coast/Florida Region includes Providence Hospital in Mobile, AL and St. Vincent's HealthCare in Jacksonville, FL.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal