INDIANAPOLIS: WellPoint names EVP, Senior Business, and Chief Transformation Officer
WellPoint announced today that V. Rajamannar (Raja) Madabhushi will join the Company as Executive Vice President of its Senior business and Chief Transformation Officer. In this new role, Rajamannar will be responsible for WellPoint's Senior and International businesses, Marketing and Product Innovation, and the company's HealthyCare Solutions and Corporate Development functions. Prior to joining WellPoint, Rajamannar served as senior vice president and chief innovation and marketing officer at Humana, responsible for leading their innovation center as well as marketing, data analytics and Humana's international business. He also spent 15 years in senior-level business management and marketing roles at Citigroup.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically