INDIANAPOLIS: WellPoint names EVP, Senior Business, and Chief Transformation Officer
WellPoint announced today that V. Rajamannar (Raja) Madabhushi will join the Company as Executive Vice President of its Senior business and Chief Transformation Officer. In this new role, Rajamannar will be responsible for WellPoint's Senior and International businesses, Marketing and Product Innovation, and the company's HealthyCare Solutions and Corporate Development functions. Prior to joining WellPoint, Rajamannar served as senior vice president and chief innovation and marketing officer at Humana, responsible for leading their innovation center as well as marketing, data analytics and Humana's international business. He also spent 15 years in senior-level business management and marketing roles at Citigroup.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts