WASHINGTON, D.C.: NQF President and CEO resigns
The National Quality Forum (NQF) Board of Directors announced March 1 that NQF's President and CEO Janet Corrigan has submitted her resignation, effective late June 2012. Corrigan has served as NQF's President and CEO for more than six years. Corrigan plans to spend time with family and travel abroad, before embarking on any new professional opportunities. The NQF Board of Directors has created a search committee to immediately launch a national search for a new President and CEO. John Tooker, MD, MBA, MACP, CEO Emeritus, American College of Physicians will lead the search committee.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US