Opinion: Is paralysis by analysis setting in at Parkland?
This board not only has trouble deciding things. It has trouble deciding how to decide things. The board met Tuesday to start the process of selecting a new CEO. It ended up appointing a subcommittee to develop a short list of consulting firms to advise the board in its search for a new CEO. The appointment of a subcommittee came after much discussion about how to hire a consulting firm for this task, when to hire the consulting firm, and whether to hire a consultant at all.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?