Judge will rule on who should buy Christ Hospital
At least three potential buyers of Christ Hospital will submit final bid proposals this Thursday to a federal bankruptcy court to determine which entity will become the hospital's new owner. A bankruptcy judge is expected to issue a ruling on March 20 on which bid is the most viable. A final ruling on the best bid will be made on March 23, after the court receives input from the Christ Hospital board of directors and the hospital's creditors. The winning bidder will still have to be approved by various state agencies. But if the court sticks to this schedule, Christ Hospital could soon be on its way to financial health.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health