ST. LOUIS: SSM Health Care – St. Louis names CNO
SSM Health Care – St. Louis has elevated Maggie Fowler, R.N., B.S.N., M.B.A., to the position of regional vice president of nursing/chief nursing officer (CNO). She replaces Lynn Lenker, who accepted the position of chief nursing information officer (CNIO) for the network’s corporate parent, SSM Health Care, also based in St. Louis. Fowler is celebrating her 20th year as an SSM Health Care executive administrator. Since 2008, Fowler had served as vice president for nursing operations for SSM Health Care – St. Louis. Her previous appointments include executive vice president/chief operating officer and vice president of patient services for SSM St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles, and executive vice president/chief operating officer and regional administrator for SSM Rehab.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Access to EHR Notes Lauded by Patients, Providers