ST. LOUIS: SSM Health Care – St. Louis names CNO
SSM Health Care – St. Louis has elevated Maggie Fowler, R.N., B.S.N., M.B.A., to the position of regional vice president of nursing/chief nursing officer (CNO). She replaces Lynn Lenker, who accepted the position of chief nursing information officer (CNIO) for the network’s corporate parent, SSM Health Care, also based in St. Louis. Fowler is celebrating her 20th year as an SSM Health Care executive administrator. Since 2008, Fowler had served as vice president for nursing operations for SSM Health Care – St. Louis. Her previous appointments include executive vice president/chief operating officer and vice president of patient services for SSM St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles, and executive vice president/chief operating officer and regional administrator for SSM Rehab.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers