ENGLEWOOD, CO: Catholic Health Initiatives names Chief Executive of National Foundation
Joseph V. Maloney, a former foundation executive with Centura Health and an internationally recognized expert in fund-raising and development efforts, has been named president and chief executive officer of the Catholic Health Initiatives Foundation (CHIF), which is based in Colorado Springs. Maloney is currently chief development officer for The Colorado College, an undergraduate liberal arts college in Colorado Springs. Maloney will assume his new position April 2. In 1996, he founded the CHI-Colorado Foundation, serving as its president and CEO until 2005, when he began his current role at The Colorado College.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers