ENGLEWOOD, CO: Catholic Health Initiatives names Chief Executive of National Foundation
Joseph V. Maloney, a former foundation executive with Centura Health and an internationally recognized expert in fund-raising and development efforts, has been named president and chief executive officer of the Catholic Health Initiatives Foundation (CHIF), which is based in Colorado Springs. Maloney is currently chief development officer for The Colorado College, an undergraduate liberal arts college in Colorado Springs. Maloney will assume his new position April 2. In 1996, he founded the CHI-Colorado Foundation, serving as its president and CEO until 2005, when he began his current role at The Colorado College.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes