ROCHESTER: Lakeside CEO James Wissler resigns
The Lakeside Health System board of directors announced Monday that president and CEO James E. Wissler resigned to take a similar position at a hospital in Pennsylvania. Wissler, who will remain at Lakeside for several weeks, joined the health system in March 2011. According to a news release, an interim president and CEO will be named shortly and the Lakeside board will conduct a search for Wissler's successor. A spokesman for Lakeside declined to name Wissler's new hospital. There were no details about the extent of the search for a new president and CEO.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments