ROCHESTER: Lakeside CEO James Wissler resigns
The Lakeside Health System board of directors announced Monday that president and CEO James E. Wissler resigned to take a similar position at a hospital in Pennsylvania. Wissler, who will remain at Lakeside for several weeks, joined the health system in March 2011. According to a news release, an interim president and CEO will be named shortly and the Lakeside board will conduct a search for Wissler's successor. A spokesman for Lakeside declined to name Wissler's new hospital. There were no details about the extent of the search for a new president and CEO.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'