INDIANAPOLIS: Riley Hospital names COO
Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health has named Alicia Schulhof chief operating officer. Schulhof, who is returning home to her native Indiana, will start her new role April 16. Schulhof comes to Riley at IU Health from Brandon Regional Hospital in Brandon, Fla., where she has served as the COO for the past five years. Her previous roles include the associate administrator and ethics compliance officer at Northside Hospital and Tampa Bay Heart Institute in St. Petersburg, Fla., and the associate administrator at Medical City Children's Hospital in Dallas, Texas. She has a bachelor's degree from Purdue University and a master's in Healthcare Administration from Indiana University.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised