INDIANAPOLIS: Riley Hospital names COO
Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health has named Alicia Schulhof chief operating officer. Schulhof, who is returning home to her native Indiana, will start her new role April 16. Schulhof comes to Riley at IU Health from Brandon Regional Hospital in Brandon, Fla., where she has served as the COO for the past five years. Her previous roles include the associate administrator and ethics compliance officer at Northside Hospital and Tampa Bay Heart Institute in St. Petersburg, Fla., and the associate administrator at Medical City Children's Hospital in Dallas, Texas. She has a bachelor's degree from Purdue University and a master's in Healthcare Administration from Indiana University.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers