INDIANAPOLIS: Riley Hospital names COO
Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health has named Alicia Schulhof chief operating officer. Schulhof, who is returning home to her native Indiana, will start her new role April 16. Schulhof comes to Riley at IU Health from Brandon Regional Hospital in Brandon, Fla., where she has served as the COO for the past five years. Her previous roles include the associate administrator and ethics compliance officer at Northside Hospital and Tampa Bay Heart Institute in St. Petersburg, Fla., and the associate administrator at Medical City Children's Hospital in Dallas, Texas. She has a bachelor's degree from Purdue University and a master's in Healthcare Administration from Indiana University.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital