INDIANAPOLIS: Riley Hospital names COO
Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health has named Alicia Schulhof chief operating officer. Schulhof, who is returning home to her native Indiana, will start her new role April 16. Schulhof comes to Riley at IU Health from Brandon Regional Hospital in Brandon, Fla., where she has served as the COO for the past five years. Her previous roles include the associate administrator and ethics compliance officer at Northside Hospital and Tampa Bay Heart Institute in St. Petersburg, Fla., and the associate administrator at Medical City Children's Hospital in Dallas, Texas. She has a bachelor's degree from Purdue University and a master's in Healthcare Administration from Indiana University.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts