INDIANAPOLIS: Riley Hospital names COO
Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health has named Alicia Schulhof chief operating officer. Schulhof, who is returning home to her native Indiana, will start her new role April 16. Schulhof comes to Riley at IU Health from Brandon Regional Hospital in Brandon, Fla., where she has served as the COO for the past five years. Her previous roles include the associate administrator and ethics compliance officer at Northside Hospital and Tampa Bay Heart Institute in St. Petersburg, Fla., and the associate administrator at Medical City Children's Hospital in Dallas, Texas. She has a bachelor's degree from Purdue University and a master's in Healthcare Administration from Indiana University.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers