ORANGE, CA: Mission Hospital announces CFO
Eileen Haubl has been promoted from Vice President of Financial Operations to Chief Financial Officer for Mission Hospital, a member of the St. Joseph Health System. Haubl joined Mission Hospital nearly 10 years ago and is 24-year veteran of St. Joseph Healthcare Systems. Her time as Mission's interim CFO this past summer. Prior to joining Mission Hospital, Haubl was Director of Finance for the South Division of the Heritage Healthcare Foundation, and served as an Executive Director of Finance in the greater Sonoma area. She holds a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University and currently serves on the Mission Hospital Community Benefit Board, a part of the hospital's Board of Trustees.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers