ORANGE, CA: Mission Hospital announces CFO
Eileen Haubl has been promoted from Vice President of Financial Operations to Chief Financial Officer for Mission Hospital, a member of the St. Joseph Health System. Haubl joined Mission Hospital nearly 10 years ago and is 24-year veteran of St. Joseph Healthcare Systems. Her time as Mission's interim CFO this past summer. Prior to joining Mission Hospital, Haubl was Director of Finance for the South Division of the Heritage Healthcare Foundation, and served as an Executive Director of Finance in the greater Sonoma area. She holds a Master of Business Administration from Pepperdine University and currently serves on the Mission Hospital Community Benefit Board, a part of the hospital's Board of Trustees.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'