TEMPLE, TX: Scott & White Healthcare announces key leadership appointments
As Scott & White Healthcare President and CEO Robert W. Pryor, M.D., approaches the close of his first full year, he has assembled a senior management team Some recent appointments to the senior management team include: Pat Currie, chief operating officer (COO); Dick Dixon, CPA, MBA, chief financial officer (CFO); J. Paul Dieckert, M.D., MBA, system chief quality officer (CQO); Cyndy Dunlap, RN, MPA, NEA-BC, FACHE, system chief nurse executive (CNE); Marc Hallee, MBA, chief human resource officer (CHRO); Matthew Chambers, CPHIMS, chief information officer (CIO).
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line