TEMPLE, TX: Scott & White Healthcare announces key leadership appointments
As Scott & White Healthcare President and CEO Robert W. Pryor, M.D., approaches the close of his first full year, he has assembled a senior management team Some recent appointments to the senior management team include: Pat Currie, chief operating officer (COO); Dick Dixon, CPA, MBA, chief financial officer (CFO); J. Paul Dieckert, M.D., MBA, system chief quality officer (CQO); Cyndy Dunlap, RN, MPA, NEA-BC, FACHE, system chief nurse executive (CNE); Marc Hallee, MBA, chief human resource officer (CHRO); Matthew Chambers, CPHIMS, chief information officer (CIO).
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US