PENSACOLA: Faulkner to succeed Stubblefield as Baptist Healthcare CEO
Mark T. Faulkner has been named the Chief Executive Officer of Baptist Health Care, replacing Al Stubblefield, FACHE who is retiring. Faulkner, Baptist Health Care Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer since 2010, will assume his new role effective June 1st. 2012. Stubblefield has served Baptist Health Care since 1985 and been CEO since 1999. He will continue as president of the Baptist Leadership Group and as president emeritus of Baptist Health Care. Faulkner became Baptist Hospital Vice-President of Operations in 2004 after being the administrator of the Jay Hospital. He became Senior Vice President of Baptist Health Care and President of Baptist Hospital in 2006 and Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer in 2010.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers