MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA: El Camino Hospital appoints King as CFO
El Camino Hospital has appointed Michael R. King, FHFMA, as the hospital's new CFO. King will replace interim CFO, Ned Borgstrom, starting in May. King previously served as the senior vice president and CFO of Rockingham Memorial Hospital in Harrisburg, VA. Additional roles Mr. King has held include CFO of Jupiter Medical Center, in Jupiter, FL, and varying positions at both Baptist Health Care in Pensacola, FL, and Humana, Inc., in Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama. King worked as a paramedic during college, received his M.B.A. from the University of Louisville. He is a Healthcare Financial Management Association fellow.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts