MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA: El Camino Hospital appoints King as CFO
El Camino Hospital has appointed Michael R. King, FHFMA, as the hospital's new CFO. King will replace interim CFO, Ned Borgstrom, starting in May. King previously served as the senior vice president and CFO of Rockingham Memorial Hospital in Harrisburg, VA. Additional roles Mr. King has held include CFO of Jupiter Medical Center, in Jupiter, FL, and varying positions at both Baptist Health Care in Pensacola, FL, and Humana, Inc., in Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama. King worked as a paramedic during college, received his M.B.A. from the University of Louisville. He is a Healthcare Financial Management Association fellow.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations