MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA: El Camino Hospital appoints King as CFO
El Camino Hospital has appointed Michael R. King, FHFMA, as the hospital's new CFO. King will replace interim CFO, Ned Borgstrom, starting in May. King previously served as the senior vice president and CFO of Rockingham Memorial Hospital in Harrisburg, VA. Additional roles Mr. King has held include CFO of Jupiter Medical Center, in Jupiter, FL, and varying positions at both Baptist Health Care in Pensacola, FL, and Humana, Inc., in Kentucky, Tennessee and Alabama. King worked as a paramedic during college, received his M.B.A. from the University of Louisville. He is a Healthcare Financial Management Association fellow.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US