ATLANTA: St. Joseph's Hospital names new CEO
Scott Schmidly, a long-term hospital executive, has been named CEO of St. Joseph's Hospital in Atlanta, effective April 17. Schmidly comes to Atlanta from Dallas, where he has been the chief operating officer and ethics and compliance officer at Medical City Dallas Hospital and Medical City Children's Hospital. He earned a bachelor's of science in biology with a minor in history from Stephen F. Austin State University, and a masters in health care administration from Trinity University. St. Joseph's Hospital is a 410-bed, acute-care facility.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- Six Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives