DALLAS: Tenet Healthcare CFO to resign
Tenet Healthcare Corp. CFO Biggs C. Porter is resigning at month's end to become financial chief at engineering and construction company Fluor Corp. Porter will succeed Fluor CFO D. Michael Steuert, who will retire at the end of May. Porter has been Tenet's CFO for the past 5 1/2 years. His most recent prior experience included serving as corporate controller at defense company Raytheon Co. He will join Fluor next month and become CFO in May. Steuert has been Fluor's CFO since 2001. Prior experience includes serving as CFO of Litton Industries Inc., which is now part of defense firm Northrop Grumman Corp. Trevor will add the role of interim CFO until a successor is named.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try