DALLAS: Tenet Healthcare CFO to resign
Tenet Healthcare Corp. CFO Biggs C. Porter is resigning at month's end to become financial chief at engineering and construction company Fluor Corp. Porter will succeed Fluor CFO D. Michael Steuert, who will retire at the end of May. Porter has been Tenet's CFO for the past 5 1/2 years. His most recent prior experience included serving as corporate controller at defense company Raytheon Co. He will join Fluor next month and become CFO in May. Steuert has been Fluor's CFO since 2001. Prior experience includes serving as CFO of Litton Industries Inc., which is now part of defense firm Northrop Grumman Corp. Trevor will add the role of interim CFO until a successor is named.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers