PLANO, TX: LHP Hospital Group expands executive management team
LHP Hospital Group, Inc. (LHP) has announced the appointment of Kent Smith; Robert D. Reeves, Jr., CPHIMS; and Janis Offret, RN, MSN, to its executive management team. Kent Smith joins LHP as vice president of IT operations. Smith comes to LHP from Anthelio Health, formerly PHNS, where he served as chief technology officer. Robert D. Reeves, Jr., CPHIMS, also joins LHP as vice president of information systems and technology. He previously served as CIO at Texas Regional Medical Center and brings over 20 years of experience in healthcare IS operations and management. Janis Offret RN, MSN, has been appointed to the position of division director of operations and integration. Prior to joining LHP, Offret served as chief nursing officer at Northwest Medical Center in Tucson, Ariz.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Cleveland Clinic Partners with North Shore-LIJ for Heart Care