ARLINGTON, TX: Texas Health Resources selects COO
Texas Health Resources has selected Barclay E. Berdan, FACHE, as chief operating officer (COO) and senior executive vice president of the health system, effective April 1. As COO, Berdan will work hand-in-hand with the system's to-be-named chief clinical officer (CCO). Berdan, a 30-year veteran of healthcare leadership, joined Texas Health Resources as vice president and administrator of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest in 1986. He served as chairman of the Texas Hospital Association in 2008-2009.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013