ARLINGTON, TX: Texas Health Resources selects COO
Texas Health Resources has selected Barclay E. Berdan, FACHE, as chief operating officer (COO) and senior executive vice president of the health system, effective April 1. As COO, Berdan will work hand-in-hand with the system's to-be-named chief clinical officer (CCO). Berdan, a 30-year veteran of healthcare leadership, joined Texas Health Resources as vice president and administrator of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest in 1986. He served as chairman of the Texas Hospital Association in 2008-2009.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus