ARLINGTON, TX: Texas Health Resources selects COO
Texas Health Resources has selected Barclay E. Berdan, FACHE, as chief operating officer (COO) and senior executive vice president of the health system, effective April 1. As COO, Berdan will work hand-in-hand with the system's to-be-named chief clinical officer (CCO). Berdan, a 30-year veteran of healthcare leadership, joined Texas Health Resources as vice president and administrator of Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest in 1986. He served as chairman of the Texas Hospital Association in 2008-2009.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers