BARROW, GA: Dixon named CEO at BRMC
Health Management Associates Atlantic Division CEO, Angie Marchi, announced that Todd Dixon has been named CEO of Barrow Regional Medical Center effective March 26. Dixon is a native of Elberton and most recently served as COO at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center in Mooresville, N.C. since August 2009. Dixon has more than 15 years of practical and hospital administration experience with a background in nursing. Prior to joining Health Management, he served as COO at Upstate Carolina Medical Center in Gaffney, SSC. Before that, he served as CNO at Elbert Memorial Hospital in Elberton. Dixon earned a master's degree in business administration from Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA. He also holds a bachelor's of science in nursing from Lander University in Greenwood, SC.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts