BARROW, GA: Dixon named CEO at BRMC
Health Management Associates Atlantic Division CEO, Angie Marchi, announced that Todd Dixon has been named CEO of Barrow Regional Medical Center effective March 26. Dixon is a native of Elberton and most recently served as COO at Lake Norman Regional Medical Center in Mooresville, N.C. since August 2009. Dixon has more than 15 years of practical and hospital administration experience with a background in nursing. Prior to joining Health Management, he served as COO at Upstate Carolina Medical Center in Gaffney, SSC. Before that, he served as CNO at Elbert Memorial Hospital in Elberton. Dixon earned a master's degree in business administration from Liberty University in Lynchburg, VA. He also holds a bachelor's of science in nursing from Lander University in Greenwood, SC.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US