PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, MD: Moore tapped as chief of Dimensions Healthcare System
Neil J. Moore is the new president and chief executive of Dimensions Healthcare System in Prince George's County. Moore, who appointment was announced Thursday after a unanimous vote by Dimensions' board, stepped in last month as acting chief to replace Kenneth Glover. Glover resigned after he became the focus of an internal investigation into alleged kickbacks while Jack B. Johnson (D) was county executive. Glover left the healthcare company as federal officials investigated Johnson's dealings and spinoff cases. As he took charge after Glover's departure, Moore dismissed Glover's public relations chief, Louise Ross, and his chief of staff, Linda Currie. Moore has been Dimensions' CFO for nearly seven years. From 1989 to 2005, he served in senior leadership positions in healthcare organizations in New York City.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus