Court awards Christ Hospital of Jersey City to Hudson Holdco
A bankruptcy court judge in Newark yesterday awarded bankrupt Christ Hospital to the parent company of two for-profit hospitals in Hudson County. Judge Morris Stern chose the $43.5 million bid by Hudson Holdco, which owns and operates the Hoboken University Medical Center and the Bayonne Medical Center, over the proposal by Community Healthcare Associates, which had planned to lease the hospital to the Jersey City Medical Center.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful