ATLANTA: Andrews named CEO of St. Joseph's Health System
Saint Joseph's Health System promoted Tom Andrews to president and CEO. The move follows the 2011 formation of a joint operating company between Atlanta-based Saint Joseph's Hospital and Atlanta-based Emory Healthcare. Saint Joseph's Health System has an ownership interest in the joint operating company and remains the parent company of Saint Joseph's Mercy Foundation, Saint Joseph's Mercy Care Services and Mercy Senior Care. Andrews was named interim president and CEO of Saint Joseph's Health System on Jan. 1. As president of SJHS, Andrews will continue to provide direct leadership for Mercy Care as well as management oversight for Saint Joseph's Mercy Foundation.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public