WARRENSBURG, MO: WMMC names Gasparini as COO
Western Missouri Medical Center has named Michael Gasparini vice president of clinical services/chief operating officer. His first day will be on Monday, April 16. Gasparini has more than 25 years of leadership experience in healthcare. He previously served as vice president of operations for Henry County Hospital, a 107-bed acute care facility in New Castle, IN, for the past 12 years; pharmacy systems manager for Cardinal Health Pharmacy Management in New Castle, IN; and director of pharmacy for Owen Healthcare in Houston, TX. Gasparini earned his master of science in business administration from St. Francis Graduate School of Business in Fort Wayne, Ind. He received his bachelor of science in pharmacy from Butler University and his bachelor of arts in biological sciences from Indiana University.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations