WARRENSBURG, MO: WMMC names Gasparini as COO
Western Missouri Medical Center has named Michael Gasparini vice president of clinical services/chief operating officer. His first day will be on Monday, April 16. Gasparini has more than 25 years of leadership experience in healthcare. He previously served as vice president of operations for Henry County Hospital, a 107-bed acute care facility in New Castle, IN, for the past 12 years; pharmacy systems manager for Cardinal Health Pharmacy Management in New Castle, IN; and director of pharmacy for Owen Healthcare in Houston, TX. Gasparini earned his master of science in business administration from St. Francis Graduate School of Business in Fort Wayne, Ind. He received his bachelor of science in pharmacy from Butler University and his bachelor of arts in biological sciences from Indiana University.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts