DES PLAINES, IL: Holy Family Medical Center names CEO
Pam Bell has been named new CEO of Holy Family Medical Center. Prior to her current role, Bell held several leadership positions as Vice President of Professional Services, and Director of Provider Relations for Holy Family Medical Center. Bell has over 20 years of progressive business and clinical experience in the healthcare industry. Ms. Bell holds a BSN from the University of Cincinnati, College of Nursing and Health, Cincinnati, Ohio, and an MBA from National Louis University, Chicago, Illinois. She is a member of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), and the National Association of Long Term Hospitals (NALTH).
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts