DES PLAINES, IL: Holy Family Medical Center names CEO
Pam Bell has been named new CEO of Holy Family Medical Center. Prior to her current role, Bell held several leadership positions as Vice President of Professional Services, and Director of Provider Relations for Holy Family Medical Center. Bell has over 20 years of progressive business and clinical experience in the healthcare industry. Ms. Bell holds a BSN from the University of Cincinnati, College of Nursing and Health, Cincinnati, Ohio, and an MBA from National Louis University, Chicago, Illinois. She is a member of American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE), and the National Association of Long Term Hospitals (NALTH).
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives