SALEM, OH: Salem Hospital names new CEO
Steven T. Ruwoldt, a resident of New York state, has been selected as the new CEO of Salem Community Hospital. Rohleder will retire at the end of June. Ruwoldt most recently served as CEO for Catskill Regional Medical Center in Harris, NY, a position he held until April 2011. He has more than 20 years experience in hospital administrative positions. He started in healthcare as a pharmacist and held executive level positions at Mt. Clemens General Hospital in Mt. Clemens, MI, Pinnacle Health System in Harrisburg, PA, and Lutheran Hospital, a member hospital of the Cleveland Clinic Health System. Ruwoldt completed undergraduate degrees at Wayne State University and received his Master of Health Administration from the University of Michigan.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal