SALEM, OH: Salem Hospital names new CEO
Steven T. Ruwoldt, a resident of New York state, has been selected as the new CEO of Salem Community Hospital. Rohleder will retire at the end of June. Ruwoldt most recently served as CEO for Catskill Regional Medical Center in Harris, NY, a position he held until April 2011. He has more than 20 years experience in hospital administrative positions. He started in healthcare as a pharmacist and held executive level positions at Mt. Clemens General Hospital in Mt. Clemens, MI, Pinnacle Health System in Harrisburg, PA, and Lutheran Hospital, a member hospital of the Cleveland Clinic Health System. Ruwoldt completed undergraduate degrees at Wayne State University and received his Master of Health Administration from the University of Michigan.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer