SALEM, OH: Salem Hospital names new CEO
Steven T. Ruwoldt, a resident of New York state, has been selected as the new CEO of Salem Community Hospital. Rohleder will retire at the end of June. Ruwoldt most recently served as CEO for Catskill Regional Medical Center in Harris, NY, a position he held until April 2011. He has more than 20 years experience in hospital administrative positions. He started in healthcare as a pharmacist and held executive level positions at Mt. Clemens General Hospital in Mt. Clemens, MI, Pinnacle Health System in Harrisburg, PA, and Lutheran Hospital, a member hospital of the Cleveland Clinic Health System. Ruwoldt completed undergraduate degrees at Wayne State University and received his Master of Health Administration from the University of Michigan.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus