CONSHOHOCKEN, PA: Nazareth Hospital CEO leaving for new post
Nancy Cherone will become interim CEO at Nazareth Hospital on April 2. Christina Fitz-Patrick, Nazareth's current CEO, will become Nazareth parent Mercy Health System's vice president, clinical operations strategies. Nazareth, in Conshohocken, PA, expects to begin a nationwide CEO recruiting effort. Cherone has been Nazareth's vice president of operations since 2009. She has more than 25 years experience in health-care administration and delivery. Cherone, a Philadelphia College of Textiles and Sciences graduate, began her career as a registered nurse at Delaware Valley Medical Center. She went on to get a master's degree in health administration from St. Joseph's University and was formerly vice president at Frankford Hospitals, now Aria Health.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor