DUBLIN, OH: OhioHealth names CNO for Dublin Methodist and Grady Memorial
Lisa Biegler, RN, BSN, MBA, has been named chief nursing officer (CNO) for Dublin Methodist Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital. She will begin her new role on Mar.19. Biegler first joined OhioHealth in 2007 as director of Heart Services at Grant Medical Center. Since then, she has also become responsible for Endoscopy and the Neuro Medical Stroke Unit. Prior to joining OhioHealth, Biegler worked for over 30 years in healthcare, bringing with her experience including leadership roles at Children's Hospital in Columbus and Genesis Health Care System in Zanesville. Biegler received a bachelor's degree in nursing from Capital University and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Findlay.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue