DUBLIN, OH: OhioHealth names CNO for Dublin Methodist and Grady Memorial
Lisa Biegler, RN, BSN, MBA, has been named chief nursing officer (CNO) for Dublin Methodist Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital. She will begin her new role on Mar.19. Biegler first joined OhioHealth in 2007 as director of Heart Services at Grant Medical Center. Since then, she has also become responsible for Endoscopy and the Neuro Medical Stroke Unit. Prior to joining OhioHealth, Biegler worked for over 30 years in healthcare, bringing with her experience including leadership roles at Children's Hospital in Columbus and Genesis Health Care System in Zanesville. Biegler received a bachelor's degree in nursing from Capital University and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Findlay.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal