OCEANSIDE, NY: South Nassau Hospital appoints CFO
South Nassau Communities Hospital President and CEO Joseph A. Quagliata announced that Mark A. Bogen, CPA, has been named senior vice president of finance and chief financial officer (CFO) of the hospital. Mr. Bogen, who served as South Nassau's vice president of finance since 2008, succeeds Mr. Gerald Haas, who retired after serving as the hospital's CFO for more than 10 years. Mr. Bogen has more than 35 years of experience in healthcare financial operations. Prior to joining South Nassau, he was a Director at Besler Consulting. In 1997, Mr. Bogen founded The Bogen Consulting Group, Inc., and merged it with Besler in 2004. Before venturing into the consulting business, Mr. Bogen served as CFO at Preferred Health Network, Inc.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients