OCEANSIDE, NY: South Nassau Hospital appoints CFO
South Nassau Communities Hospital President and CEO Joseph A. Quagliata announced that Mark A. Bogen, CPA, has been named senior vice president of finance and chief financial officer (CFO) of the hospital. Mr. Bogen, who served as South Nassau's vice president of finance since 2008, succeeds Mr. Gerald Haas, who retired after serving as the hospital's CFO for more than 10 years. Mr. Bogen has more than 35 years of experience in healthcare financial operations. Prior to joining South Nassau, he was a Director at Besler Consulting. In 1997, Mr. Bogen founded The Bogen Consulting Group, Inc., and merged it with Besler in 2004. Before venturing into the consulting business, Mr. Bogen served as CFO at Preferred Health Network, Inc.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised