OCEANSIDE, NY: South Nassau Hospital appoints CFO
South Nassau Communities Hospital President and CEO Joseph A. Quagliata announced that Mark A. Bogen, CPA, has been named senior vice president of finance and chief financial officer (CFO) of the hospital. Mr. Bogen, who served as South Nassau's vice president of finance since 2008, succeeds Mr. Gerald Haas, who retired after serving as the hospital's CFO for more than 10 years. Mr. Bogen has more than 35 years of experience in healthcare financial operations. Prior to joining South Nassau, he was a Director at Besler Consulting. In 1997, Mr. Bogen founded The Bogen Consulting Group, Inc., and merged it with Besler in 2004. Before venturing into the consulting business, Mr. Bogen served as CFO at Preferred Health Network, Inc.
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- NCQA Releases Annual Health Plan Rankings
- How much does that x-ray cost? You can find out in NH
- When a hospital closes
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances