NASHVILLE: TriStar Centennial Medical Center announces VP of Quality and Risk Management
TriStar Centennial Medical Center announces Trudi Lovinski, Registered Nurse and Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality, has been promoted to the position of Vice President of Quality and Risk Management. Lovinski began her career at Centennial as Director of Quality and Risk Management in August 2000. Since 1987, she has served in director of quality and risk management roles with an emphasis on regulatory compliance. Lovinski received licensure as a Registered Nurse through Wheeling Hospital School of Nursing, Wheeling, West VA, and a Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration from the College of St. Francis in Joliet, IL.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US