NASHVILLE: TriStar Centennial Medical Center announces VP of Quality and Risk Management
TriStar Centennial Medical Center announces Trudi Lovinski, Registered Nurse and Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality, has been promoted to the position of Vice President of Quality and Risk Management. Lovinski began her career at Centennial as Director of Quality and Risk Management in August 2000. Since 1987, she has served in director of quality and risk management roles with an emphasis on regulatory compliance. Lovinski received licensure as a Registered Nurse through Wheeling Hospital School of Nursing, Wheeling, West VA, and a Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration from the College of St. Francis in Joliet, IL.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal