DARTMOUTH, MA: Dartmouth-Hitchcock system appoints VP of Communications
Roddy Young, the Office of Public Affairs' vice president for communications, has been appointed as the vice president for communications and marketing for the Dartmouth-Hitchcock healthcare system, according to Justin Anderson, director of media relations for the College. Young, who has been working for the College since June 2011, will assume his new post on April 23, he said in an interview with The Dartmouth. The position is a newly created role at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, according to Young. Prior to joining the College as vice president of communications, Young was a senior vice president with TMG Strategies/MSLGroup, a Washington, D.C.-based communications firm. He was the chair of the MSLGroup's Reputation Management Practice and the director of TMG's media relations team.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers