AUGUSTA, GA: Scott named COO at GHS Medical Center
Georgia Health Sciences Medical Center in Augusta hired Steven M. Scott as its new chief operating officer Scott recently was executive administrator for professional services at Oregon Health and Science University in Portland, Ore. Prior, he was vice president of facilities and ancillary services for the Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County–Wishard Health Services in Indianapolis.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US